Back to the Bowery Tour - Special Guest Andy Velo
Sep 28 , 2013
8:00pm - Andy Velo
8:30pm - Intermission
9:00pm - Alabama
All set times are approximate and subject to change.
Celebrating 40 Years
With a career to date that has resulted in 21 gold, platinum and multi-platinum albums, 43 #1 singles and over 73 million records sold, ALABAMA has received over 150 industry awards including 8 country music “Entertainer of the Year” honors, 2 Grammys, 2 People’s Choice Awards and their very own star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame.” The band received the Academy of Country Music’s Pioneer Award in 2003, was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2005, and most recently won the American Country “Greatest Hits” Award in 2011. Members Randy Owen, Teddy Gentry, and Jeff Cook all hail from Ft. Payne, Alabama and have enjoyed 40 years of unprecedented success.
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. No one under the age of 5 admitted into the theater, and children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- To better serve DPAC Concert, Comedy, and Broadway Fans in our primary market area, online sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Online orders by residents outside of this approved sales area will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 8:00 PM
- Sep 28 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide