Apr 29 - 30 , 2014
Groundbreaking Rock Opera
The New York Times calls AMERICAN IDIOT “thrilling and emotionally
charged, as moving as anything on Broadway!” Based on Green Day’s groundbreaking rock opera of the same name, this daring new musical tells the story of three lifelong friends, forced to choose between their dreams and the safety of suburbia, and features the smash hits “Boulevard of Broken Dreams,” “Holiday” and “21 Guns.”
- Content Advisory: Parents Strongly Cautioned. This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. Some shows make further age appropriate recommendations, and DPAC will provide those on its website; however, parental discretion is always advised, and judgment of the content for each show should be made on an individual basis prior to purchase. When available, DPAC provides links to show websites for further information and recommendations. As a further courtesy to our patrons, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance. This policy does not include special kids shows such as Disney Live.
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Apr 29 - 30 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
To purchase Groups of 10+ please visit our group services page
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide