With Special Guest Jessica Lea Mayfield
Nov 18 , 2013
- Updated Set Times! Amos Lee on at 8:30pm.
6:30pm - Lobby Doors Open
7:00pm - Seating Areas Open
7:30pm - Jessica Lea Mayfield
8:00pm - Intermission
8:30pm - Amos Lee
All times are approximate and subject to change.
"His soulful singing charms throughout." - Entertainment Weekly
Amos Lee will perform at DPAC on Monday, November 18 with special guest Jessica Lea Mayfield in support of his forthcoming fifth studio album, Mountains of Sorrow, Rivers of Song, set to be released October 8.
Amos Lee is an American singer-songwriter whose musical style encompasses folk, rock and soul. With his laid-back vocal delivery and acoustic songwriting, Amos draws inspiration from soul music, contemporary jazz and '70s folk artists like James Taylor.
Mountains of Sorrow, Rivers of Song is the follow-up to Amos’ 2011 album, Mission Bell, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and Billboard Rock Albums charts and contained the No. 1 A Triple radio hit “Windows Are Rolled Down.” The new studio album, a 12-song collection recorded in Nashville with Jay Joyce, is the first to feature Lee’s longtime touring band comprising Freddie Berman, Zach Djanikian, Andy Keenan and Jaron Olevsky.
$1 from every ticket will be donated to Musicians On Call, a non-profit organization that delivers live and recorded music to the bedsides of patients in hospitals, to complement the recovery process for patients, families and caregivers.
- Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- The Durham Performing Arts Center is located in Durham, North Carolina. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina and areas of Southern Virginia bounded by I-81 on the West, I-64 on the North and I-85 on the East. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside North Carolina and Virginia will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Monday, November 18, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Nov 18 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
Great seats now at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide