Dec 9 - 14 , 2014
"Spectacular on every count." -Newsweek
The world's best-loved musical returns in time-honored form. Directed by original lyricist and director Martin Charnin and choreographed by Liza Gennaro, this production of ANNIE will be a brand new incarnation of the iconic original.
Featuring book and score by Tony Award®-winners Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin, ANNIE includes such unforgettable songs as "It's the Hard Knock Life," "Easy Street," "I Don't Need Anything But You," plus the eternal anthem of optimism, "Tomorrow."
"Overflowing! Big, warm-hearted and funny!" -New York Post
- Act 1: 1 hour 16 minutes
- 20 minute intermission
- Act 2: 57 minutes
- Total: 2.5 hours
Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted to the theater. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, December 12, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, December 13, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, December 14, 2014 - 6:30 PM
- Dec 9 - 14 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Find tickets at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
To purchase groups of 10+ please visit our Group Services page
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide