Mar 19 - 24 , 2013
“ALL ABOARD for this saucy and splendid production of Roundabout Theatre Company’s ANYTHING GOES, winner of three 2011 Tony Awards® including Best Musical Revival and Choreography! One of the greatest musicals in theater history, Cole Porter’s first-class musical comedy is sailing to the Triangle, starring critically-acclaimed actress Rachel York as Reno Sweeney and directed and choreographed by Tony Award® winner Kathleen Marshall. The New York Times calls it “MUSICAL-COMEDY JOY” and USA TODAY hails it as “GLORIOUS and EXHUBERANT!”
When the S.S. American heads out to sea, etiquette and convention get tossed out the portholes as two unlikely pairs set off on the course to true love…proving that sometimes destiny needs a little help from a crew of singing sailors, an exotic disguise and some good old-fashioned blackmail. Peppering this timeless classic are some of musical theatre’s most memorable standards, including “I Get A Kick Out Of You,” “You’re the Top,” and of course, “Anything Goes.” Don’t miss what the AP exclaims as, “So DELIGHTFUL, So DELICIOUS, So DE-LOVELY!”
For more information, visit www.AnythingGoesTheMusical.com
- Act 1 7:30PM
- Intermission 8:50PM
- Act 2 9:10PM
Listen for a sneak peek:
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. No one under the age of 5 admitted into the theater, and children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- Show Length: 2 hours and 45 minutes (including 15 minute intermission)
- Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, March 22, 2013 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 6:30 PM
- Mar 19 - 24 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide