Brit Floyd - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
DISCOVERY WORLD TOUR 2014
May 9 , 2014
7:00pm - Lobby Doors Open
7:30pm - Seating Areas Open
8:00pm - Set 1
9:12pm - Intermission
9:32pm - Set 2
All times are approximate and subject to change.
The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show Returns
Celebrating the music of David Gilmour, Roger Waters, Rick Wright, Nick Mason & Syd Barrett
Having performed to over a half a million fans around the world since its first show in Liverpool, England in January 2011, The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show, Brit Floyd, returns to North America in March - June 2014 to present DISCOVERY, a stunning new three-hour chronological journey spanning the entire recording career of Pink Floyd from 1967 - 1994.
Named after Pink Floyd’s recent box set of the same name, and featuring music from all fourteen studio albums, from the Syd Barrett-led '60s psychedelic pop of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn to nineties behemoth The Division Bell and everything in between, the brand new DISCOVERY show will capture in note-for-note detail the favorite moments as well as a few lesser-known gems from one of the most outstanding and enduring catalogues in the history of recorded music.
Featuring the trademark Pink Floyd arch and circle light show, Brit Floyd’s musical performance will also be accompanied by amazing original video and brand new animation, inspired by the timelessly brilliant artwork designs of longtime Pink Floyd collaborator Storm Thorgerson.
With painstaking attention to detail, replicating every nuance of every Floydian moment both musically and visually, the band's execution of all Pink Floyd's greatest works will make each familiar track sound fresh and pristine.
For well-seasoned Floyd connoisseurs and newcomers alike, we invite you to join BRIT FLOYD to discover, remember and enjoy the incomparable world of music that is Pink Floyd.
- Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- Durham Performing Arts Center is located in Durham, North Carolina. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina and areas of Southern Virginia bounded by I-81 on the West, I-64 on the North and I-85 on the East. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside North Carolina and Virginia will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Friday, May 9, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- May 9 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center starting Friday, December 13 at 10 a.m.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide