Carolina Ballet's The Nutcracker
Presented by Duke Energy with Magic sponsored by WRAL-TV
Dec 14 - 15 , 2013
Visions of Sugarplums are Only the Beginning
You’ve never seen The Nutcracker like this. Toys spring to life. Children appear out of thin air. Dancers float high above the stage. This spectacular production—with lavish scenery, live orchestra and more than 100 performers—is your family’s chance to experience the classic story and jaw-dropping illusions for yourselves.
The magic will mystify you.
The story will warm your heart.
Don’t miss it.
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 7:00 PM
- Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 2:00 PM
- Dec 14 - 15 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide