Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella
Nov 18 - 23 , 2014
Discover What Really Happened Between Rags and Riches.
Rodgers + Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA is the Tony Award®- winning Broadway musical from the creators of The Sound of Music and South Pacific that’s delighting audiences with its contemporary take on the classic tale. This lush production features an incredible orchestra, jaw-dropping transformations and all the moments you love—the pumpkin, the glass slipper, the masked ball and more—plus some surprising new twists! Be transported back to your childhood as you rediscover some of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s most beloved songs, including “In My Own Little Corner,” “Impossible/It’s Possible” and “Ten Minutes Ago,” in this hilarious and romantic Broadway experience for anyone who’s ever had a wish, a dream... or a really great pair of shoes.
Content Advisory: Recommended for all audiences including couples, parents, grandparents and kids alike (ages 6 and above only please).
Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted to the theater. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, November 21, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, November 22, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 6:30 PM
- Nov 18 - 23 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Tickets for this show are currently available as part of SunTrust Broadway at DPAC, 2014/2015 Season packages. Individual tickets on sale Saturday, August 16, 2014.
To purchase groups of 15+ please visit our Group Services page
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide