Sep 16 - 21 , 2014
The Record-Breaking Phenomenon Seen by Millions Around the Globe
The Classic Story On Stage is an unprecedented live experience, exploding with heart-pounding music, passionate romance and sensational dancing. Seen by millions across the globe, this worldwide smash hit tells the classic story of Baby and Johnny, two fiercely independent young spirits from different worlds who come together in what will be the most challenging and triumphant summer of their lives. Featuring the hit songs, "Hungry Eyes," "Hey Baby," "Do You Love Me?" and the heart-stopping "(I've Had) The Time of My Life." London's Sunday Express says "This crowd-pleasing stage adaptation hits the jackpot!" Don’t miss your chance to see this record-breaking live theatre sensation. You’ll have the time of your life!
- Act I: 58 minutes
- Intermission: 20 minutes
- Act 2: 60 minutes
Content Advisory: Mild adult themes. Not recommended for young children.
Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted to the theater. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, September 18, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, September 19, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 6:30 PM
- Sep 16 - 21 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Tickets for this show are currently available as part of SunTrust Broadway at DPAC, 2014/2015 Season packages. Individual tickets are also on sale now.
To purchase groups of 10+ please visit our Group Services page
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide