Mar 11 - 16 , 2014
New York's Stunning Blockbuster
Act I: 55 minutes
Intermission: 20 minutes
Act II: 56 minutes
Total run time: 2 hours, 6 minutes
TIM RICE and ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER’s Tony Award®-winning musical returns at last! Eva Perón used her beauty and charisma to rise meteorically from the slums of Argentina to the presidential mansion as First Lady. Adored by her people as a champion for the poor, she became one of the most powerful women in the world — while her greed, outsized ambition and fragile health made her one of the most tragic. EVITA tells Eva’s passionate and unforgettable true story, and features some of theater’s most beautiful songs, including “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina,” “Another Suitcase in Another Hall” and “High Flying, Adored.” Don’t miss the stunning new production of EVITA, directed by MICHAEL GRANDAGE and choreographed by ROB ASHFORD, that Channel 4 New York calls “THE HOTTEST TICKET IN TOWN!” evitaonbroadway.com.
Listen for a sneak peek:
- Content Advisory: Parental guidance suggested. This show contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children.
- Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. Some shows make further age appropriate recommendations, and DPAC will provide those on its website; however, parental discretion is always advised, and judgment of the content for each show should be made on an individual basis prior to purchase. When available, DPAC provides links to show websites for further information and recommendations. As a further courtesy to our patrons, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance. This policy does not include special kids shows such as Disney Live.
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, March 14, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 6:30 PM
- Mar 11 - 16 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
To purchase Groups 10+ now, visit our Group Services page.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide