An Evening with Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
Aug 9 , 2014
7:00pm - Lobby Doors Open
7:30pm - Seating Areas Open
8:00pm - Frankie Valli
All times are approximate and subject to change.
American Pop Legend with 19 Top-Ten Hits
Cool Summer Nights at DPAC - Click Here for a full list of summer events.
"Oh, What a Night" it will be when Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons come to DPAC August 9, 2014.
Frankie Valli rose to fame in 1962 as the lead singer of the Four Seasons and is hotter than ever in the 21st Century. Thanks to the volcanic success of the Tony®-winning musical Jersey Boys which chronicles the life and times of Frankie and his legendary group, classic songs as “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Walk Like a Man,” “Rag Doll,” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” are popular all over again. With the musical in its seventh blockbuster year on Broadway, and five other casts performing Jersey Boys nightly from Las Vegas to London, the real Frankie Valli is also packing venues around the world.
Please don’t say that Frankie is back. The truth is, he never went away. Sure, the majority of the 71 chart hits of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons (including 40 in the Top 40, 19 in the Top 10 and eight Number 1s) came during the 1960s, but the music didn’t just disappear. He has toured almost continuously since 1962, sharing hits like “My Eyes Adored You,” which reached No. 1, “Swearin’ to God”, “Who Loves You” and “December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)”. His songs have been in such movies as The Deer Hunter, Dirty Dancing, Mrs. Doubtfire, Conspiracy Theory, Grease and The Wanderers.
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at most DPAC performances, including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy Shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- Durham Performing Arts Center is located in Durham, North Carolina. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina and areas of Southern Virginia bounded by I-81 on the West, I-64 on the North and I-85 on the East. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside North Carolina and Virginia will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Saturday, August 9, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Aug 9 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Sold Out. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on our waiting list if any seats are returned or released before the event.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide