Get the Led Out
The American Led Zeppelin
Apr 6 , 2014
6:00pm - Lobby Doors Open
6:30pm - Seating Areas Open
7:00pm - Set 1
8:10pm - Intermission
8:30pm - Set 2
All times are approximate and subject to change.
The Premier Led Zeppelin Tribute Act
“The American Led Zeppelin,” Get The Led Out will present a two hour set at DPAC on April 6 that spans the mythic career of the legendary British supergroup. It's been their mission to bring the studio recordings of "the mighty Zep" to life on the concert stage. This is not an impersonator act but rather a group of musicians who were fans first, striving to do justice to one of the greatest bands in rock history!
For those that did not get to see them live, Get the Led Out is the closest thing you will ever get. The six-piece band consists of Paul Sinclair on vocals, Paul Hammond and Jimmy Marchiano on guitars, Billy Childs on bass, Adam Ferraioli on drums, and Andrew Lipke on keyboards and guitars
For more information on the band visit: http://www.gtlorocks.com
- Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- To better serve DPAC Concert, Comedy, and Broadway Fans in our primary market area, online sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina. Online orders by residents outside of this approved sales area will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Sunday, April 6, 2014 - 7:00 PM
- Apr 6 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide