Special Guest Bahamas
Oct 3 , 2013
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Show starts at 7:30pm. All set times are approximate and subject to change.
Jack Johnson with special guest Bahamas
Inspired by his solo acoustic Hawaiian Islands Theater Tour last year, Johnson will play some of the most beautiful and intimate seated theatres in North America including DPAC on October 3. As Johnson told Rolling Stone about his 2012 Hawaiian Islands Tour: "They were the most magical shows," he says. "It gave you the time to tell stories and where the songs came from. I really enjoyed that. I think we're going to mix it up next year with different types of tours, but at least for a lot of it, we're going to try to do some theaters." With 25 of his 28 fall tour venues in historic theaters, Johnson is doing just that. As with all of his tours since 2008, Johnson will donate 100% of his tour profits to charity.
- All ticket sales for this event will be administered via an online lottery. The lottery has closed.
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. No one under the age of 5 admitted into the theater, and children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- Thursday, October 3, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Oct 3 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide