Special Guest UNC Loreleis
Mar 28 , 2014
7:00pm - Lobby Doors Open
7:30pm - Seating Areas Open
8:00pm - UNC Loreleis
8:30pm - Jay Leno
All times are approximate and subject to change.
Stand-Up with “The Tonight Show” Host
One of the country’s premier comedians, Jay Leno has performed hundreds of comedy shows around the United States for the past 20-plus years. Experience America’s favorite TV personality when he comes to DPAC March 28, 2014 for an unforgettable night of stand-up.
Jay Leno – named America's Favorite TV Personality in the 2009 Harris Poll – had been America’s late night leader for almost two decades before moving from late night to primetime in September 2009 and then returning to host “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” in March 2010.
Jay served as the host of the Emmy®Award-winning and top-rated “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” since 1992. His engaging manner enabled “The Tonight Show” to capture its time slot for a remarkable 15 consecutive years, while making the show one of the most valuable properties not just for NBC but in all of television.
Indeed, Jay’s “everyman” style and personality have helped him earn millions of fans worldwide, people who relate to his personable style and work ethic. He has been touted as one of the nicest people in show business and the hardest-working -- a winning tandem for the man who says “Anyone can have a life - careers are hard to come by!”
- Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- To better serve DPAC Concert, Comedy, and Broadway Fans in our primary market area, online sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina. Online orders by residents outside of this approved sales area will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Friday, March 28, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Mar 28 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center starting Friday, November 15 at 10 a.m.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide