KEM - What Christmas Means Tour
Special Guests Anthony Anderson & Yolanda Rabun
Dec 16 , 2013
6:30pm - Lobby Doors Open
7:00pm - Seating Areas Open
7:30pm - Yolanda Rabun
8:00pm - Intermission
8:30pm - KEM with special guest Anthony Anderson
All times are approximate and subject to change.
A Holiday Music Experience with KEM
plus Comedian Anthony Anderson
and Local Special Guest Yolanda Rabun
American R&B and soulful singer, songwriter, and producer KEM returns to DPAC December 16 with friends as part of a special “What Christmas Means” tour featuring hits and holiday classics.
KEM has an amazing rags to riches story; He was once homeless and struggled to support his family but he now finds himself as a Grammy-nominated chart topper with four albums that have sold in excess of 2.4 million units.
On October 29, 2013, KEM will release the Deluxe Edition of his WHAT CHRISTMAS MEANS album, which includes four new bonus tracks, including the single, “Jesus,” featuring Patti LaBelle.
KEM is also currently working on his much-anticipated fifth studio album scheduled to be released in 2014.
- Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- Durham Performing Arts Center is located in Durham, North Carolina. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina and areas of Southern Virginia bounded by I-81 on the West, I-64 on the North and I-85 on the East. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside North Carolina and Virginia will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Monday, December 16, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Dec 16 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
Find Great Seats Now at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide