Jun 5 , 2013
Back by Popular Demand the King of Queens
part of Cool Summer Nights at DPAC
Working class funnyman, Kevin James will be returning to DPAC this summer following his 2012 sellout show. Back by popular demand, Kevin comes armed with classic bits and all new material for another big night of laughs.
Kevin James is a producer, co-writer, and star of the hit comedies Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009), Zookeeper (2011) and his latest film, Here Comes The Boom. James starred with Adam Sandler in Columbia Pictures’ blockbuster Grown Ups (2010) and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (2007); he broke into the film world in 2005 in Columbia Pictures’ Hitch starring opposite Will Smith.
The King of Queens, which premiered in 1998, ran for nine seasons on CBS with James starring and executive producing, and it garnered him an Emmy® nomination in 2006 for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series. In 2001, James brought his stand-up act to TV with Sweat the Small Stuff, a one-hour special for Comedy Central. In 2005, Kevin James and Ray Romano executive produced and starred in the HBO Sports Special Making the Cut: The Road to Pebble Beach, a documentary about the Pebble Beach Pro Am Golf Tournament that was nominated for a Sports Emmy®.
Special thanks to our sponsor:
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. No one under the age of 5 admitted into the theater, and children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- To better serve DPAC Concert, Comedy, and Broadway Fans in our primary market area, online sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina. Online orders by residents outside of this approved sales area will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Wednesday, June 5, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Jun 5 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide