Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy
With Special Guest Reno Collier
Apr 13 , 2013
Comedy's Biggest Night!
Larry the Cable Guy is a multiplatinum recording artist, Grammy® nominee, Billboard award winner and one of the top comedians in the country. He has his own line of merchandise and continues to sell out theaters and arenas across the United States. Larry has created The Git-R-Done Foundation, and is currently the host of Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy for History, which has been ordered for a third season.
Bill Engvall is another top comedian today and among the busiest. Bill was the host on the game show LINGO for GSN, which premiered on June 6, 2011 and was the highest rated show in GSN network history. He had a 3-episode arc on the TNT show Hawthorne, narrated a documentary for the Speed Channel on Darrell Waltrip and starred in the Hallmark Channel movie Kiss at Pine Lake.
Larry and Bill just completed Them Idiots Whirled Tour, with Jeff Foxworthy. The three Blue Collar Comedy Tour vets reunited for the tour which was filmed as a special for CMT. The special aired in March of 2012 and was also released on DVD and CD by Warner Bros./Jack Records, debuting at number one on the Billboard Comedy Charts. Larry, Jeff and Bill will also star in a new animated show for CMT called Bounty Hunters, which is set to premiere in the spring of 2013.
Set Times (5pm/8pm performances):
5pm/8pm - Reno Collier
5:10pm/8:10pm - Bill Engvall
5:55pm/8:55pm - Larry the Cable Guy
(All set times are approximate and subject to change.)
Special thanks to our sponsor:
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. No one under the age of 5 admitted into the theater, and children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 5:00 PM
- Saturday, April 13, 2013 - 8:00 PM
- Apr 13 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide