Ledisi - "The Truth" Tour
with special guest Robert Glasper Experiment
May 6 , 2014
6:30pm - Lobby Doors Open
7:00pm - Seating Areas Open
7:30pm - Robert Glasper Experience
8:15pm - Intermission
8:35pm - Ledisi
All times are approximate and subject to change.
Powerhouse Songstress with Grammy®-Winning Fusion Band
- Purchase Online via Ticketmaster for Free Download of Ledisi's Album "The Truth"
Grammy®-nominated powerhouse Ledisi will hit the road this spring on a 30-city tour titled after her upcoming new album, The Truth, which is in stores March 11. The tour, which has partnered with ESSENCE as a media partner, will stop in major markets across the US and Canada including DPAC on May 6. Other major stops include New York’s famous Beacon Theatre, Club Nokia (Los Angeles), Chicago Theatre (Chicago), Detroit Opera House (Detroit), Danforth Music Hall (Toronto) and Chastain Park (Atlanta). Opening up for Ledisi will be Grammy winners The Robert Glasper Experience.
“I am so excited about this tour because I have so many surprises for my fans. The whole show has been created to reflect the Truth about me,” gushes Ledisi. “I feel like I’ve come full circle. I can’t wait to sing, dance and share my joy with my audience.”
While on tour, Ledisi will perform her new single “I Blame You,” which is surging up the charts and is a hit on the Urban AC charts. USA Today calls it “a breezy-smooth rush of pop-soul nostalgia.” She will also perform fan favorites such as “Pieces of Me,” “Alright,” “Goin’ Thru Changes,” and more.
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- May 6 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Find tickets at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide