Special Guest Drake White
Nov 7 , 2013
6:30pm - Lobby Doors Open
7:00pm - Seating Areas Open
7:30pm - Drake White
8:00pm - Intermission
8:30pm - Lynyrd Skynyrd
All times are approximate and subject to change.
Southern Rock’s Biggest Night
With album sales of over 30 million worldwide and classic American rock anthems including “Sweet Home Alabama” and “Free Bird”, Lynyrd Skynyrd remains a cultural icon that appeals to multiple generations. Southern rock royalty Lynyrd Skynyrd make their DPAC debut this fall.
Having survived enough tragedy and just plain hard miles for 10 bands, Lynyrd Skynyrd is, remarkably at this stage of their career, on a roll. Led by core members Gary Rossington (guitar), Johnny Van Zant (vocals) and Rickey Medlocke (guitar), Skynyrd’s latest album Last Of A Dyin’ Breed continues to build on the legacy that began over 35 years ago in Jacksonville, Florida. Joining them in the studio and on the road are new bassist Johnny Colt (Black Crowes, Train) guitarist Mark “Sparky” Matejka (a “Nashville cat, just a pickin’ fool,” according to Rossington), and keyboardist Peter Keys, who replaced Powell on the God & Guns tour.
- Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- The Durham Performing Arts Center is located in Durham, North Carolina. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina and areas of Southern Virginia bounded by I-81 on the West, I-64 on the North and I-85 on the East. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside North Carolina and Virginia will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Thursday, November 7, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Nov 7 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide