Motown The Musical
Feb 17 - 22 , 2015
Get Ready, 'Cause Here We Come
It began as one man's story… became everyone's music… and is now Broadway's musical. MOTOWN THE MUSICAL is the true American dream story of Motown founder Berry Gordy’s journey from featherweight boxer to the heavyweight music mogul who launched the careers of Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Smokey Robinson and many more. Motown shattered barriers, shaped our lives and made us all move to the same beat. Featuring classic songs such as “My Girl” and “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough,” experience the story behind the music in the record-breaking smash hit MOTOWN THE MUSICAL!
Listen for a sneak peek:
Get Ready / Dancing in the Street
Content Advisory: Minimal adult language and references. Not recommended for young children.
Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted to the theater. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
- Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, February 20, 2015 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, February 22, 2015 - 6:30 PM
- Feb 17 - 22 , 2015
- DPAC Seating Chart
Tickets for this show are currently available as part of SunTrust Broadway at DPAC, 2014/2015 Season packages. Individual tickets on also now on sale.
To purchase groups of 15+ please visit our Group Services page
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide