Dec 10 , 2013
DPAC's Official 5th Anniversary Celebration
with Unforgettable R&B Superstar Natalie Cole
6:30pm - Lobby Doors Open
**From 6:30pm-7:30pm in the Orchestra Lobby, Take a complimentary photo on the Red Carpet and Enter-to-Win at a special Ticket Giveaway table.
7:00pm - Seating Areas Open
7:30pm - Natalie Cole
Show length is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. All times are subject to change.
Experience this nine-time Grammy® winner, songwriter and beloved vocalist in her intimate DPAC debut performing her greatest hits with soul-shaking flavor on December 10!
The accomplished R&B and jazz vocalist has broken new ground with her first studio album in five years, Natalie Cole En Español, released June 25. In this new album Natalie revisits the rich repertoire of ageless Latin standards that once opened new vistas for her father, Nat King Cole.
Natalie Cole rocketed to stardom in 1975 with her debut album, Inseparable, earning her a #1 single, "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)" and her first two Grammy® awards for Best New Artist and Best Female R&B Vocal Performance. In her brilliant career, Cole has highlighted her versatility by performing songs in various genres including R&B, pop, and jazz. She has received countless other awards including seven other Grammys®, the George and Ira Gershwin Lifetime Musical Achievement Award, Songwriters Hall of Fame Hitmaker Award, three American Music Awards across the Adult Contemporary, Soul, and Rhythm & Blues genres, and three NAACP Image Awards.
This show is presented in partnership with the DOME Group, Inc.
- Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed at most DPAC performances including Broadway, Concerts and Comedy shows. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- To better serve DPAC Concert, Comedy, and Broadway Fans in our primary market area, online sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina. Online orders by residents outside of this approved sales area will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Dec 10 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide