The Phantom of the Opera
Oct 8 - 19 , 2014
Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s phenomenal musical success
*Season Seat Members attend Oct. 8-14
Following an acclaimed sold-out tour of the United Kingdom, Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s phenomenal musical success, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, will come to DPAC as part of a brand new North American Tour. Hailed by critics as “bigger and better than ever before,” this production boasts many exciting special effects including the show’s legendary chandelier, new scenic and lighting designs, new staging and choreography. The beloved story and thrilling score will be performed by a cast and orchestra of 52, making this PHANTOM one of the largest productions now on tour.
Content Advisory: Not recommended for young children.
Kids at DPAC: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted to the theater. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 - 2:00 PM
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, October 10, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, October 17, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 6:30 PM
- Oct 8 - 19 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Tickets for this show are currently available as part of SunTrust Broadway at DPAC, 2014/2015 Season packages. Individual tickets on sale Saturday, July 26, 2014.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide