Special Guest Weston Burt
Aug 3 , 2013
Summer's Hottest Ticket
Her Most Intimate Concert Ever in the Triangle
with special guest Weston Burt
8:00 - Weston Burt
8:30pm - Intermission
9:00pm - Sheryl Crow
(All set times are approximate and subject to change.)
Free-spirited, fearless and fierce, Sheryl Crow has garnered nine Grammy® Awards, performed duets with musical luminaries such as Sting and Mick Jagger, released seven studio albums which sold more than 35 million records worldwide, launched her own clothing line Bootheel Trading Co., is a cancer survivor and passionate humanitarian and has performed for President Obama!
Crow’s debut, the seven times platinum Tuesday Night Music Club, hit #3 and earned three Grammys®-Best New Artist, Record of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the classic “All I Wanna Do.” The album also featured “Strong Enough,” “Can’t Cry Anymore,” and “Leaving Las Vegas.”
1996’s triple platinum Sheryl Crow (#6) earned the Grammy® for Best Rock Album and, for “If It Makes You Happy,” Best Female Rock Vocal Performance. 1998’s platinum The Globe Sessions (#5) also garnered the Best Rock Album Grammy®, as its “Everyday Is A Winding Road” and “My Favorite Mistake” both reached the Pop Top 20.
The new millennium brought 2002’s platinum C’mon C’mon (#2), whose gold “Soak Up The Sun” peaked in the Top 20 and “Steve McQueen” again nabbed her a Best Female Rock Vocal Performance Grammy® . The 2003 greatest hits compilation, the four times platinum The Very Best Of Sheryl Crow, was also a #2 charter, featuring a new recording, a cover of Cat Stevens’ “The First Cut Is The Deepest.” 2005’s platinum Wildflower (#2) featured the duet with Sting, “Always On Your Side.”
Cool Summer Nights Restaurant Sponsor:
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. No one under the age of 5 admitted into the theater, and children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- To better serve DPAC Concert, Comedy, and Broadway Fans in our primary market area, online sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina. Online orders by residents outside of this approved sales area will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Saturday, August 3, 2013 - 8:00 PM
- Aug 3 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
Buy at 919.680.2787, Ticketmaster, or the DPAC Ticket Center.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide