So You Think You Can Dance Tour 2013
Season 10 Top Ten Finalists
Oct 22 , 2013
6:30pm - Lobby Doors Open
7:00pm - Seating Areas Open
7:30pm - Act 1
8:15pm - Intermission
8:35pm - Act 2
All times are approximate and subject to change.
America's Favorite Summer Series
Fall's Hottest Ticket
So You Think You Can Dance, the eleven-time Primetime Emmy® Award winning show that sparked America’s fascination with dance, is set to captivate audiences again this fall live on tour. Celebrating its landmark 10th season, So You Think You Can Dance’s Top 10 finalists will make their way across North America, performing in a mix of theaters and arenas as part of the So You Think You Can Dance Tour 2013, sponsored by BLOCH, an international leader in dance wear. The season 10 tour line-up includes: Aaron Turner, Amy Yakima, “Fik-Shun,” Hayley Erbert, Jasmine Harper, Jenna Johnson, Makenzie Dustman, Nico Greetham, Paul Karmiryan, and Tucker Knox.
Fall’s hottest ticket will feature this season’s most popular routines as well as original pieces created specifically for the tour. 19 Entertainment, dick clark productions and Nigel Lythgoe, present audiences a variety of sizzling, one-of-a-kind dance routines they have come to expect from their favorite dancers.
So You Think You Can Dance recently received seven 2013 Primetime Emmy® Award nominations including Outstanding Reality-Competition Program, Outstanding Host For A Reality or Reality-Competition Program for Cat Deeley, in addition to Outstanding Lighting and Choreography nominations.
“Every year produces new talent on So You Think You Can Dance that continues to inspire and amaze, and season 10 is no different,” stated Nigel Lythgoe, co-creator, executive producer, and judge of the hit Fox show. “This year’s astonishing Top 10 will undoubtedly bring you to your feet.”
- All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. No one under the age of 5 admitted into the theater, and children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
- The Durham Performing Arts Center is located in Durham, North Carolina. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina and areas of Southern Virginia bounded by I-81 on the West, I-64 on the North and I-85 on the East. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside North Carolina and Virginia will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Oct 22 , 2013
- DPAC Seating Chart
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide