The Book of Mormon
Feb 11 - 23 , 2014
Winner of 9 Tony Awards ® Including Best Musical
Ben Brantley of The New York Times calls it “The best musical of this century.” Entertainment Weekly says it’s “The funniest musical of all time.” From South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, it’s The Book of Mormon, winner of nine Tony® Awards including Best Musical. Jon Stewart of The Daily Show calls it “A crowning achievement. So good it makes me angry.” Contains explicit language. For more information, please visit BookofMormonTheMusical.com.
LOTTERY UPDATE: In an effort to accommodate those affected by weather earlier in the week lottery has been canceled for the remainder of the DPAC run. For additional questions you can e-mail us at email@example.com
- Contains explicit language. All guests require a ticket, regardless of age.
- Show runs approximately 2 hours and 25 minutes, with an 18 minute intermission.
- To better serve DPAC Concert, Comedy, and Broadway Fans in our primary market area, online sales to this event will be restricted to residents of North Carolina. Online orders by residents outside of this approved sales area will be canceled without notice and refunds given. If you live outside of the approved sales area or are using a credit card with a billing address outside of the approved sales area, you can still purchase tickets by calling the DPAC Ticket Center at 919.680.2787.
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, February 14, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, February 15, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Friday, February 21, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, February 22, 2014 - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 1:00 PM
- Sunday, February 23, 2014 - 6:30 PM
- Feb 11 - 23 , 2014
- DPAC Seating Chart
Tickets are No Longer Available.
- Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
- Visit the DPAC Parking Guide