The Milk & Money Tour
By Popular Demand - Second Show Added
For Mature Audiences. Parental discretion advised.
- This is a strict NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED show and there will be no mobile tickets.
- Please leave your phones in your cars or at home. No cellphones, cameras or recording devices will be allowed at this show and bringing your phone will delay your entry time.
- Anyone who brings a cell phone will be required to place it in a locked Yondr pouch. Upon arrival, all phones and smart watches will be secured in Yondr pouches that will be unlocked at the end of the show. Guests maintain possession of their phones throughout the night, and if needed, may access their phones at designated Yondr unlocking stations in the lobby.
- All guests are encouraged to print their tickets in advance to ensure a smooth entry process
- Everyone is subject to passing through walk-thru metal detectors before entering the center and anyone caught with a cell phone inside the venue will be immediately ejected.
- We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free viewing experience.
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 919-680-2787 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 919-680-2787 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 919-680-2787 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
For Mature Audiences. Parental discretion advised.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official show website of each show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at GuestServices@dpacnc.com.
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
6:00pm- Lobby Doors & Seating Area Opens
7:00pm- Performance Begins
* Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at guestservices@DPACnc.com.
Special Cell Phone, Camera & Recording Devices Policy
Use of cell phones, cameras or recording devices, including smart watches, will not be allowed at this event. Ali Wong has partnered with Yondr for all of her events. Upon arrival, all phones and smart watches will be secured in Yondr pouches that will be unlocked at the end of the show. Guests may maintain possession of their phones throughout the night, and if needed, may access their phones at designated Yondr unlocking stations in the lobby. Anyone using a cell phone in the seating area will be immediately asked to leave the performance.
To avoid waiting in lines before or after the event to obtain and return Yondr pouches, please consider leaving your phone in your car. We suggest you log into your Ticketmaster account before your scheduled performance time and print a PDF of your tickets. This PDF ticket will enable you entry to the event so that you can leave your phone in your car. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free viewing experience. More information can be found here .
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.