Bring It! Live
The Dance Battle Tour
The Hottest Dance Show of the Summer Returns
Bring it! Live - The Dance Battle Tour Featuring the legendary Coach Dianna Williams and her team of Dancing Dolls, comes the unforgettable, jam-packed heart-pounding experience we call Bring It! Live. After three acclaimed touring seasons, the hit Lifetime TV series Bring It! is back again live with never before seen routines and an all new fan vs Dancing Doll stand battles. The 2019 summer tour will feature an all new interactive show with hotter-than-ever performances inspiring fans of all ages in an evening packed with motivation, inspiration and formation.
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Children of all ages are welcome at this DPAC event and all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at [email protected].
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
7:00pm- Lobby Doors & Seating Area Opens
8:00pm- Performance Begins
*Please note all times are approximate and subject to change.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at [email protected].
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.
- This exclusive VIP package includes the best seats in the house, a pre-show photo opportunity with Miss D & the Dancing Dolls before the show, plus an official 2019 Bring It! Live Tour souvenir program.
- TheVIP photo opportunity will take place two and a half hours prior to show time.
A la Carte option:
- Enhance your Bring It! LIVE experience with a pre-show photo opportunity with Miss D & the Dancin Dolls plus an official 2019 Bring It! Live Tour souvenir program. Purchase of a regular ticket required for use.
- The VIP photo opportunity will take place two and a half hours prior to show time.