The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show
‘The perfect rock show’ - LA Times
‘Magnificent… a musical masterpiece’ - Ticketmaster
The hotly anticipated rock event of the year returns to DPAC on April 23, 2017, as Brit Floyd brings the music of Pink Floyd to life once again with its lavish new stage show, 'Immersion World Tour 2017’. The spectacle of a Pink Floyd concert experience is truly recaptured in high-definition sound, and with a stunning million-dollar light show and state of the art video design.
As well as performing the favorite moments from The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, The Wall and The Division Bell, Brit Floyd will also pay special tribute to the Animals album, in its 40th anniversary year, with a show stopping rendition of ‘Dogs’, as well as a host of other Pink Floyd musical gems.
The Brit Floyd show has truly become a phenomenon, widely regarded as the world's greatest live tribute to Pink Floyd. Faithfully recreating the scale and pomp of the final 1994 Division Bell tour, complete with circle screen and multiple moving light design, lasers, inflatables and theatrics, a Brit Floyd show really is as close as fans will ever get to experiencing the magnificence of a Pink Floyd show live.
More than a tribute, it’s as good as they say. Believe the hype and don’t miss it!
The new ‘Immersion’ show promises to be Brit Floyd's most ambitious and best production yet.
Additional Ticket Information
- Find tickets online at DPACnc.com, Ticketmaster.com or at The Ticket Center at DPAC, in person or by-phone at 919.680.2787.
- Prices include 7.5% sales tax.
- Visit our Where to Buy page for The Ticket Center at DPAC address and hours.
IMPORTANT ALERT: There is a ticket delay on this event. All delivery, including print-at-home tickets will be delayed until 72 hours before the show.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed into the building.
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
The exact schedule for this performance including the time of any intermissions and the length of the show have not been set yet. Please check this space the week of the event for these added details.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.
Brit Floyd's VIP M&G Soundcheck Experience:
- We are pleased to announce a new VIP Meet & Greet Soundcheck package for all our 2017 Brit Floyd shows!
- On arrival at the venue at 5pm on the show day, each guest will be given a special Brit Floyd VIP Meet and Greet Soundcheck Experience tour pass and lanyard and will have an exclusive opportunity to browse through all the show merchandise and to chat to the show personnel pre show.
- The VIPs will then be invited by Brit Floyd’s tour manager into the venue auditorium for the private soundcheck experience.
- Brit Floyd’s musicians will treat the VIP audience to a special bonus performance of two classic Pink Floyd songs not featured in the evening show, and then afterwards will come down from the stage to meet all the guests.
- The musicians will be happy to chat with the VIPs, sign merchandise and have photos taken.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches by 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at [email protected].
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.