DPAC is partnering again with Tyler’s Restaurant & Taproom and Sam’s Quik Shop to host the 5th Annual Bull City Food and Beer Experience on Sunday, March 12, 2017. The event features the Harris On stage Experience showcasing additional brewery and local food vendors, unlimited samplings and three floors of food & beverage options, so make sure you visit each level of DPAC’s lobbies for the full experience. Come join your friends while helping a good cause.
Benefiting: This event is a fundraising event to benefit the ELLERBE CREEK WATERSHED ASSOCIATION.
Admission into the Bull City Food & Beer Experience includes:
• Souvenir Glass
• Food Sampling from 35 of Durham's finest restaurant's & Beer Tastings from 35 breweries.
• Live Music on stage by Big Fat Gap
• A limited number of Imperial VIP Ticket Holders will enjoy all elements of regular admission plus a private entrance and restrooms, exclusive VIP lounge, exclusive T-shirt, 30-minute early event access, private access to VIP tasting lounge, VIP imperial laminate and specialty spirit, rare beer and wine tasting only available to Imperial ticket holders.
This event is a fundraising event to benefit the ELLERBE CREEK WATERSHED ASSOCIATION. The mission of the Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association is to:
• Enable a living creek - a healthy stream in which an appropriately diverse group of native fish and invertebrate species thrive.
• Create a network of preserves and trails along which people can hike, bike, and walk from the Ellerbe Creek headwaters to Falls Lake.
• Build ties among Durham's diverse neighborhoods and communities using Ellerbe Creek as a link.
• Partner with the City and other groups that seek to move Durham to become a regional model for proactive urban storm water management.
• Help adults, and especially kids, have the opportunity to enjoy and appreciate being outdoors in a learning and safe environment.
For additional information including participating Restaurants & Breweries please visit – BULLCITYEXPERIENCE.COM
• Date, time, prices, and all participants are subject to change.
• ALL ticket holders must be 21+ years of age & must bring valid photo ID. Event reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
Abita Brewing Co. | Blu Seafood
Appalachian Mountain Brewery | Bleu Olive
Big Boss Brewing Co. | Harvest 18
Bold Rock Cider | Primal Food & Spirits
Bull City Burger & Brewery | Pompieri
Bull Durham Beer Co. | Counting House
Carolina Brewery | BOOT
Catawba Brewery Co. | Mattie B's Public House
Deep River Brewing Co. | NanaTaco
Durty Bull Brewing Co. | Alivia's Durham Bistro
Epic Brewing Co. | Dos Perros
Full Steam Brewery | American Meltdown
Goose Island Beer Co. | M Sushi
Green Flash Brewery Co. | NanaSteak
Green Man Brewery | Oval Park Grille
Hardywood Brewery | Gocciolina
Highland Brewing Co. | Alley 26
Laqunitas Brewing Co. | Luna Rotisserie & Empanadas
Lonerider Brewing Do. | Motto
Mother Earth Brewing | Pie Pushers
Mystery Brewing Co. | Fairview Dining Room at the Washington Duke Inn
Natty Greene's Brewing Co. | The Pit
New Belgium Brewing Co. | Cilantro Mediterranean Deli
Oskar Blues Brewery | Parizade
Palmetto Brewery | Gonza Tacos
Ponysaurus Brewing | LOAF
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. | Maybelle's
Southern Tier Brewing Co. | Local 22
Starr Hill Brewery | Pizzaria Toro/Littler
SweetWater Brewing Co. | Tyler's Taproom
Tröegs Brewing Co. | Bull McCabe's
Unibroue | Piedmont
Virtue Cider | Black Twig Cider House
White Street Brewing Co. | Tobacco Road
Wicked Weed Brewing | Juju
|Sun, Mar 12, 2017 • 4:00 PM|
IMPORTANT ALERT: There is a ticket delay on this event. All delivery, including print-at-home tickets will be delayed until 72 hours before the show.
You can always re-sell your seats or transfer them to a friend by logging in to your Ticketmaster account and selecting “Sell” or “Transfer.” Season Seat Members can post tickets for sale at www.TicketsNow.com.
|See Tickets and Pricing|
ALL ticket holders must be 21+ years of age and must bring valid photo ID. Event reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
3:30pm - Lobby Doors Open for Imperial VIP Ticket Holders
4:00pm - Lobby Doors Open for General Admission Ticket Holders
*Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches by 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at [email protected]
A limited number of Imperial VIP Ticket Holders will enjoy all elements of regular admission plus a private entrance and restrooms, exclusive VIP lounge, exclusive T-shirt, 30-minute early event access, private access to VIP tasting lounge, VIP imperial laminate and specialty spirit, rare beer and wine tasting only available to Imperial ticket holders.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photo taking is highly encouraged. Post on social with #BullCityDPAC.