Bull City Food & Beer Experience
Presented by Tyler's Taproom & Sam's Quik Shop
- Sun, Mar 24 4:00 PM Buy Tickets
30+ of Durham's Finest Restaurants Paired with 30+ Fantastic Breweries
Tyler’s Restaurant & Taproom and Sam’s Quik Shop will be hosting the 7th Annual Bull City Food and Beer Experience. The event features restaurants paired with breweries spread throughout all three DPAC floors featuring unlimited samplings and the Harris Onstage Experience showcasing live music & local food trucks. Make sure you visit each level of DPAC’s lobbies and the stage for the full experience and come join your friends while helping a great cause!
Admission into the Bull City Food & Beer Experience includes:
- Souvenir Glass
- Food Sampling from 30 of Durham's finest restaurants in addition to local food trucks and food vendors
- Beer Sampling from local and national breweries
- A limited number of VIP Experience Ticket Holders will enjoy all elements of regular admission PLUS 30-minute early event access, a private entrance and restrooms, specialty food tastings, exclusive T-shirt, private access to VIP tasting lounge with specialty spirit, rare beer and wine tasting only available to VIP experience ticket holders.
Please note the following:
- Date, time, prices, and all participants are subject to change.
- ALL ticket holders must be 21+ years of age & must bring valid photo ID. Event reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
This event is a fundraising event to benefit the Ellerbe Creek WaterShed Association (http://ellerbecreek.org)
ALL ticket holders must be 21+ years of age and must bring valid photo ID. Event reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Photo taking is highly encouraged. Post on social with #BullCityDPAC.
3:30pm - Lobby Doors Open for BullHouse VIP Ticket Holders
4:00pm - Lobby Doors Open for General Admission Ticket Holders
*Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Safety First- Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at [email protected]
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our How to Buy page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
A limited number of VIP Experience Ticket Holders will enjoy all elements of regular admission plus a private entrance and restrooms, exclusive VIP lounge, exclusive T-shirt, 30-minute early event access, private access to VIP tasting lounge and specialty spirit, rare beer and wine tasting only available to VIP ticket holders.