L.O.L. Surprise!™ Live
Calling All B.B.s
- Sat, Oct 30 4:00 PM Buy Tickets
World’s #1 Toy in their First Ever Tour
L.O.L. Surprise!™ Live – Calling All B.B’s will feature fan favorites and best sellers Lady Diva, Royal Bee, Neonlicious, and Swag in the first-ever family spectacular with original music, dancers, a DJ, and never-before seen live holograms. Using groundbreaking hologram technology, the beloved characters will sing, dance and come to life while being able to interact with live audiences.
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. .
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at [email protected].
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
3:00pm- Lobby Doors & Seating Area Opens
4:00pm- Performance Begins
* Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
For this event, the following safety protocols for face covers will be in place:
- Vaccinated guests are not required to wear a face cover.
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated are asked to wear a face covering while at DPAC, unless the individual states that an exception applies.
- DPAC will not require proof of vaccination, but we ask for guests responsible and respectful cooperation with this safety protocol which is recommended for venues like DPAC by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS).
- Vaccinated Guests will be welcome to continue wearing a face cover if they feel more comfortable doing so.
- This determination is made on a show-by-show basis and subject to change based on the latest guidance from health officials and OR as requested by the artists, performers, Producers and Promoters of each event.
- Any special requirements of audience members (such as requiring face covers while at a DPAC event) will be sent to ticketed guests before the event and updated regularly on our website.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- At DPAC, each event that we host determines their own policy on photography and video recording using mobile phones. We enforce these policies at their direction.
- This event has not yet communicated to DPAC, their specific policy regarding photography and video recording using mobile phones.
- DPAC will make every effort to communicate this policy to guests in an email before the event.
- Once you arrive at DPAC, you can also ask a staff member, look for specific signage near the doors to the seating area, or listen for pre-show announcements.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at [email protected].
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.
Glam Club’ Pre-Show Party Pass - $100 VIP lift – VIP1
- One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first (20) rows to see L.O.L. Surprise! Live
- Invitation to the ‘Glam Club’ pre-show party, including:
- The ‘Makever Station’ to create a fierce customized L.O.L. Surprise! Live show look
- The ‘#Hairgals’ hair station to get creative with temporary hair colors, braid designs, and charms
- Phto opportunities inspired by the L.O.L Surprise! world
- Trading card statin to show off and trade exclusive collectible cards
- Snacks and beverages
- One (1) exclusive L.O.L. Surprise! Live gift
*Please note, all L.O.L. Surprise! Live ticketholders — both children and adults — are required to purchase a Party Pass in order to attend the ‘Glam Club’ Pre-Show Party.