Sal Vulcano & Chris Distefano
A Night of Standup Comedy, Babes
- Fri, Oct 29 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Stars of the Hey Babe! Podcast in their First Ever Standup Comedy Tour
Comedians Sal Vulcano and Chris Distefano will bring “A Night of Stand-Up Comedy, Babes” to DPAC on Friday, October 29 at 7:00pm.
ABOUT SAL VULCANO
Staten Island native Sal Vulcano is best known for creating and starring in truTV’s long-running hit “Impractical Jokers,” and “The Misery Index” on TBS. In addition to performing as part of The Tenderloins Comedy Troupe to sold-out arenas, Sal founded the No Presh Network in 2020, hosting "Hey Babe!” and “Taste Buds” podcasts.
ABOUT CHRIS DISTEFANO
New York based actor and comedian Chris Distefano is a star on the rise. With much-praised standup specials, a beloved history and comedy podcast, and a popular TV series, Chris has become a favorite with audiences and industry insiders alike.
Chris is gearing up to shoot his second hour standup special for Comedy Central in 2020. His first hour standup special Chris Distefano: Size 38 Waist premiered on the network in 2019 and his half hour standup special premiered in 2014. Chris also hosts the weekly interstitial Comedy Central series Stupid Questions with Chris Distefano. The series, created to intertwine Comedy Central’s stand-up world with its deep archive of classics during the network’s stand-up heavy Friday nights, features Distefano and a guest out late, catching up, and doing their best to answer stupid questions. There are no wrong answers, just truly stupid questions.
In addition to his first special and his series, Comedy Central is developing an animated series with Chris. Additionally, he co-stars in the web series Bay Ridge Boys alongside fellow comic Yannis Pappas. Also with Pappas, Chris co-hosts the popular weekly history podcast History Hyenas, which is available on iTunes and Riotcast.
Chris first burst onto the scene as a standout on MTV’s talking heads franchise Guy Code/Girl Code, with PopSugar naming him the “funniest guy on MTV.” He went on to star in the IFC series Benders and serve as co-host of Netflix’s Ultimate Beastmaster. He also recently starred in and Co-Executive Produced the Sony/CBS pilot Distefano, based on his life and written by Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, the creators of How I Met Your Mother. He has appeared on TruTV’s Comedy Knockout and MSG Network’s People Talking Sports, and he has performed stand-up on NBC’s Late Night with Seth Meyers, CBS’ Late Show with David Letterman, and AXS TV’s Gotham Comedy Live.
Chris is a favorite on the standup festival circuit, with Interrobang lauding his recent appearance at The Moontower Comedy Festival as “one of the best sets of the fest” and Exclaim! calling his 2018 appearance at The Montreal Just For Laughs Festival “a pleasure to watch with his macho but never arrogant style.” He can be seen performing almost every weekend at clubs and theaters across the country, and he can be heard as a regular guest on many of Sirius XM Radio’s most popular shows, including The Bonfire, Jim Norton and Sam Roberts, and Sway in the Morning.
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at [email protected].
COVID-19 Vaccination & Test Requirements
For more information, please click here.
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
6:00 PM- Lobby Doors & Seating Area Opens
7:00 PM- Performance Begins
* Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
Face covers will be required for this event.
- The City of Durham and Durham County have reinstituted a requirement that face covers be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Face covers should be worn by guests as you approach the entry doors, in lobbies, restrooms and in the seating area.
- Exceptions apply when a guest is actively eating or drinking.
- More information on this government order may be found via this link: Durham City and County Officials Announce New Face Cover Requirements
- Help protect live shows with your responsible and respectful cooperation of this requirement.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- At DPAC, each event that we host determines their own policy on photography and video recording using mobile phones. We enforce these policies at their direction.
- This event has not yet communicated to DPAC, their specific policy regarding photography and video recording using mobile phones.
- DPAC will make every effort to communicate this policy to guests in an email before the event.
- Once you arrive at DPAC, you can also ask a staff member, look for specific signage near the doors to the seating area, or listen for pre-show announcements.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at [email protected].
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.