Welcome to the Twenties 2.0
The #1 Swing, Jazz & Ragtime Show in the World
Started by Bradlee in 2009, Postmodern Jukebox (PMJ) has gone on to amass over one billion YouTube views with 3.5 million subscribers, and have chalked up more than 1.7 million fans on Facebook. For the past half-decade, PMJ has toured the world, playing hundreds of shows to sold-out houses on six continents. They’ve also performed on shows like “Good Morning America,” topped iTunes and Billboard charts, and caught the attention of NPR Music, NBC News and a wide array of celebrity fans.
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at [email protected].
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
6:30pm- Lobby Doors & Seating Area Opens
7:30pm- Performance Begins
* Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- Photography and video recording using mobile phones is permitted at this event; however, flash photography is prohibited.
- We ask that you be courteous to guests behind and around you. Please know that any obtrusive use (such as holding the phone where it can block the view of other guests) or video recording longer than a single song is prohibited.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at [email protected].
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.
Postmodern Jukebox - Meet & Greet Package
- One premium reserved ticket located in the first 10 rows
- Exclusive meet & greet with members of Postmodern Jukebox
- Personal photograph with members of Postmodern Jukebox
- Collectible tour poster; autographed by members of Postmodern Jukebox
- Official meet & greet laminate
Postmodern Jukebox - VIP Tour Package
- One premium reserved seat
- Collectible tour poster
- Official VIP laminate