Squeeze - The Nomadband Tour
With Special Guest Leon Tilbrook
Pop Superstars from the New Wave Era - 1st Ever DPAC Show
|EVENT UPDATE: DPAC's tour date, originally scheduled for August 23, 2020 has been rescheduled to August 2, 2021. All tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date, which will be announced at a later time.|
Squeeze first formed in 1973, shortly after Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook had begun their songwriting partnership, brought together by an ad in a sweetshop window. By 1977 they had made their recording debut and enjoyed a string of hits which lasted until 1982, the maturity of their songs outliving their initial burst of chart activity on the back of New Wave. Over the years there have been solo careers and occasional separations, but the Ivor Novello Award-winning songwriting duo Chris and Glenn reunited ten years ago to relaunch Squeeze and have been touring, writing and recording together since.
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at GuestServices@dpacnc.com.
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time.
7:00 PM- Lobby Doors & Seating Area Opens
8:00 PM- Leon Tilbrook
8:30 PM- Intermission
9:00 PM- Squeeze
10:50 PM- Show Ends
* Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
With the changing metrics in our region, DPAC would like to ask that all guests wear a face cover at tonight’s event.
Earlier we had communicated that face covers for vaccinated guests were optional.
We apologize for this late notice and ask for guest's responsible and respectful cooperation with this safety protocol which is recommended for venues like DPAC by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS).
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Photography / Video Recording
- Photography and video recording using mobile phones is permitted at this event; however flash photography is prohibited.
- We ask that you be courteous to guests behind and around you. Please know that any obtrusive use (such as holding the phone where it can block the view of other guests) or video recording longer than a single song is prohibited.
- GoPro’s, tablets, and cameras of any kind are prohibited at all DPAC events.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at GuestServices@DPACnc.com.
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.
Currently, this event has not approved using our video screens. Please feel free to check back closer to the event for updates. If approved, we will post notice here.
For many concert, comedy, and special events at DPAC, we offer added views of the stage with two big screens (size: 16’ x 9’) hung to the sides of the stage or above the stage. These big screens can add to the visual experience of our concert, comedy, and special events and give guests seated farther from the stage what we like to call “a tenth row view”. Approval to use these screens always rests with the visiting show and about half of all concert and comedy events do use these screens.
- Access to a virtual Q&A with Difford and Tilbrook
- Following the performance, you will be emailed instructions on how to register for your preferred date and time.
- Squeeze patch
- Squeeze tote bag
- Exclusive VIP merchandise item
- Official VIP Laminate