The Choir of Man
The Best Pub Show You've Ever Seen
|EVENT UPDATE: DPAC's tour date, originally scheduled for March 24, has been postponed. All tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date, which will be announced at a later time.|
After a phenomenal first U.S. tour that included a stop right here in the Triangle, the runaway hit of numerous international music festivals is coming back to DPAC! Known across the globe as “the ultimate-feel good show,” THE CHOIR OF MAN offers up 90 minutes of indisputable joy!
It’s a party. It’s a concert. It’s a pint-filled good time set in a working pub that combines hair-raising harmonies, high-energy dance, and foot-stomping choreography. The multi-talented cast of nine handsome blokes sings everything – pub tunes, folk, Broadway, classic rock – all to roof-raising heights. It’s the best singing, dancing, stomping, pub crawl of a concert you’ll ever attend. (But you already know that!) CHEERS!
Open captioned performances are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Audio described performances are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 919-680-2787 at least ten business days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accomodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Please note that all guests require a ticket, regardless of age. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed at this performance. Children must be able to sit quietly in their own seat without disturbing other guests. As a further courtesy to our guests, DPAC recommends one parent or chaperone for every one child in attendance.
Photography is allowed at this event; however flash photography is not permitted. We ask that you be courteous to guests behind you and know that any obtrusive use or persistent video recording will not be allowed. GoPro’s, iPad’s, and cameras with detachable lenses are also not allowed at DPAC.
DPAC offers a diverse selection of entertainment. Not all productions will appeal to or be appropriate for every guest or for all ages. Ticket buyers should take responsibility for making informed decisions regarding their purchases. We recommend visiting the official website of each show or for many current Broadway shows, websites like Broadway.com are a good resource to learn more about the show you are coming to see at DPAC. If you ever have questions about the content or appropriateness of a show, please contact us at [email protected].
Our lobby doors will open 60 minutes prior to show time.
6:30pm- Lobby Doors & Seating Area Opens
7:30pm- Performance Begins
*Please note all times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
For this event, the following safety protocols for face covers will be in place:
- Vaccinated guests are not required to wear a face cover.
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated are asked to wear a face covering while at DPAC, unless the individual states that an exception applies.
- DPAC will not require proof of vaccination, but we ask for guests responsible and respectful cooperation with this safety protocol which is recommended for venues like DPAC by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS).
- Vaccinated Guests will be welcome to continue wearing a face cover if they feel more comfortable doing so.
- This determination is made on a show-by-show basis and subject to change based on the latest guidance from health officials and OR as requested by the artists, performers, Producers and Promoters of each event.
- Any special requirements of audience members (such as requiring face covers while at a DPAC event) will be sent to ticketed guests before the event and updated regularly on our website.
All performances scheduled at DPAC normally take place as planned. For more information on our inclement weather policy, please visit INCLEMENT WEATHER FAQ.
Safety First - Bag Check
For your safety, all guests and their bags are subject to inspection before entry. This inspection may include the use of metal detectors. Restricted items include, but are not limited to, Alcohol, Cameras, Glass Bottles, and Weapons of any kind. In addition, we will also now restrict backpacks and any oversized bags larger than 12 inches x 12 inches x 10 inches (about the size of a standard milk crate). Safety first is our goal. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback at [email protected].
- Most tickets buyers purchase right from our website using the Buy Tickets button on this page.
- In addition to purchasing online, DPAC offers several other ways to purchase the seats you want to the best Broadway, concerts, comedy, family shows and special events in North Carolina.
- Our computerized ticket system enables you equal access to great DPAC seats whether you buy online, by phone, or in person at DPAC.
- For more details, visit our Purchase Seats page for complete information on purchasing great seats for all events at DPAC.
- All tickets for DPAC events are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud. To learn more about mobile entry, please visit our Mobile Entry FAQ.