Blood Drive at DPAC
The blood drive will be Thursday, May 28 and Friday, May 29 from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Thank you to all who have registered to donate! Together we are helping save thousands of lives in the Triangle. Our blood drive has reached capacity and unfortunately there are no additional registration slots available at this time. Because of the great response shown by the DPAC community, we plan to schedule another blood drive mid-summer. We invite any who were unable to secure a spot during the May drive to donate at that time.
Social Distancing Notice to Donors
- Donors will be asked to wait in their cars to eliminate the need for people to gather in the same area before their donation.
- Donors will be contacted via call or text when TBC is ready to start the donation process.
- Donor chairs will be spaced out as far apart as possible.
- Wash your hands frequently before you donate.
- Donate only if you are feeling well and healthy.