Welcome Back to Safer Events
Our 2021 / 2022 season is underway and we cannot wait to welcome you back to DPAC for hit Broadway shows, world-class concerts, superstar comedians, and special events including speakers, podcast stars, holiday performances, dance spectaculars and family shows.
The information provided on the pages below describe the enhanced safety protocols, and new equipment DPAC has put in place, plus special requirements for guest entry into upcoming events.
DPAC’s Safety First Commitment
At DPAC, your safety and peace of mind remain our highest priority.
Our Safety First Commitment is designed to help create safer events for everyone (our guests, staff, vendors, and visiting shows), while maintaining the legendary customer experience for which DPAC is best known.
Guest Requirements - Vaccination / or Negative Test Results
Guests age 12 and older are required to provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination status or as an alternative, a recent negative COVID-19 test.
These requirements will be in full effect no later than Monday, October 4, 2021. This date was chosen specifically to allow time for any eligible unvaccinated ticketholders to reach fully vaccinated status should they choose to do so.
In addition, some DPAC shows in September will implement these requirements even sooner including: Indigo Girls (September 25).
Any special requirements for upcoming events including face covers, vaccinations or negative tests, will be sent directly to ticketholders and updated regularly on DPAC’s website at DPACnc.com.
- Note: As conditions change, we will adjust these requirements, protocols and guidelines.
- The City of Durham and Durham County have reinstituted a requirement that face covers be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Face covers should be worn by guests as you approach the entry doors, in lobbies, restrooms and in the seating area.
- Exemptions apply for guests:
- Who are actively eating or drinking
- Under five (5) years of age
- More information on this government order including additional exemptions for medical and behavioral conditions may be found via this link: Durham City and County Officials Announce New Face Cover Requirements.
- Help protect live shows with your responsible and respectful cooperation with this requirement.
Note: As conditions change, we will adjust these requirements, protocols and guidelines.
DPAC Reopens – Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s the latest news on rescheduled and postponed events at DPAC:
Your tickets for the original performance date are valid for these new dates - no exchange is necessary. Questions? Please e-mail us at [email protected]
- The Band’s Visit: October 5-10, 2021
- Tootsie: October 19-24, 2021
- Escape to Margaritaville: November 9-14, 2021
- Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of the Temptations: December 7-12, 2021
- A Christmas Story - The Musical: December 28, 2021 - January 2, 2022
- Hadestown: February 22-27, 2022
- Oklahoma!: March 29 - April 3, 2022
- Pretty Woman: April 19-24, 2022
- My Fair Lady: May 3-8, 2022
- HAMILTON: May 17 - June 5, 2022
- Jesus Christ Superstar: June 14-19, 2022
- To Kill a Mockingbird: August 2-7, 2022
Concert, Comedy, and Special Events
- Gabriel Iglesias: November 4, 2021
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit: November 26-27, 2021
- The Choir of Man: February 1, 2022
- Bert Kreischer: March 11, 2022
- Iliza: Back in Action Tour: March 12, 2022
- Get The Led Out: May 12, 2022
- Arrival From Sweden- The Music of ABBA: August 12, 2022
These are events that will be rescheduled. Your current tickets will be honored when the new dates are announced. No action is needed at this time and buyers will be contacted with updates as soon as new dates are confirmed. Questions? Please e-mail us at [email protected]
If you have tickets to any future event at DPAC including the postponed shows listed above, we will communicate directly with you about the status of new dates as soon as they are confirmed.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
For questions, please contact us at [email protected]
We’re always open online at DPACnc.com for ticket purchases, event updates and more.
We look forward to being together at DPAC again. And together is our favorite place to be.