Negative Test Result - Documentation
Unvaccinated guests, age 12 and over, are required to present documentation (printed or digital) to event staff before entering DPAC showing a negative COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test result conducted within 72 hours prior to the event.
COVID-19 Negative Test Result - Documentation - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I show proof of a negative test result when I arrive for my event?
- At entry, DPAC’s Event Staff will validate your proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test.
- Guests will be asked to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test (PCR or antigen) taken within 72-hours of the event date.
- Please make sure this PRINTED test result clearly lists your name, date-of-test and test result.
I am ineligible to be vaccinated or have made the personal choice not to be vaccinated, am I unable to attend an event requiring vaccination?
- It makes no difference to DPAC why someone has not been vaccinated (personal choice, advice from a medical professional, age, deeply held religious belief or any other reason).
- Unvaccinated guests will simply be asked to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test taken within 72-hours of the event date.
If I am unvaccinated, do you require a specific type of COVID-19 diagnostic test?
- ONLY PCR COVID-19 tests (sometimes referred to as a molecular test) or Antigen COVID-19 tests will be accepted - please be sure to bring PRINTED proof of your negative test result.
- Testing is free, easy and fast at hundreds of locations throughout North Carolina.
- To find a testing site near you, please visit: Test Site Finder
How close to the event date should I take a COVID-19 diagnostic test?
- Your COVID-19 diagnostic test should be taken within 72-hours of the event date.
- For example, if your event is on Friday, your test should be taken no earlier than the Tuesday prior.
Will at-home COVID-19 tests be accepted?
- At-home covid tests are not accepted.
I’ve had Covid. Do I still need to be tested or obtain a vaccine?
- Proof of vaccination or PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test taken within 72-hours of the event date are always required.
Will I still have to wear a face cover?
- At this time, the City of Durham and Durham County have implemented a requirement that face covers be worn indoors regardless of a negative test result.
- For more information, please visit: Durham City and County Officials Announce New Face Cover Requirements.
What if I would rather get a refund?
- Refunds will be available for anyone who submits confirmation of a positive test result in the ten-day period prior to the event. For tickets purchased through any resale or third-party site, please reach out to those purchase sites directly.
- For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.