Vaccination - Documentation
Vaccinated guests are required to present documentation (printed or digital photo) to event staff before entering DPAC showing full vaccination status (completion of final dose at least 14 days prior to the performance date). For a list of FDA or WHO accepted vaccines please visit: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
COVID-19 Vaccination - Documentation – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I show proof of vaccination when I arrive for my event?
- At entry, DPAC’s Event Staff will validate your proof of vaccination.
- Acceptable documentation may be the original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card, or a digital copy of such card.
What if I lost my vaccination card?
- Check with your vaccination provider; however, a photo of your immunization card or copy of the card is also accepted.
What if I forget my proof of vaccination?
- Proof of vaccination or PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test taken within 72-hours prior of the event date are required.
I have received my first COVID-19 vaccination dose, will my first dose vaccination card be accepted at entry?
- Proof of full vaccination requires the last vaccination dose to be administered at least two weeks prior to the event date.
- If your dose is from a vaccine series that requires two doses, full vaccination status requirement would be met only 14 days after the second dose.
- For those guests who have only received the first of two doses, PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test taken within 72-hours of the event date is required.
I’ve had Covid. Do I still need to be tested or obtain a vaccine?
- Proof of vaccination or PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test taken within 72-hours of the event date are always required.
Will I still have to wear a face cover?
- At this time, the City of Durham and Durham County have implemented a requirement that face covers be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- For more information, please visit: Durham City and County Officials Announce New Face Cover Requirements
What if I would rather get a refund?
- Refunds will be available for anyone who submits confirmation of a positive test result in the ten-day period prior to the event. For tickets purchased through any resale or third-party site, please reach out to those purchase sites directly.
- For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are only certain vaccines recognized by DPAC?
- DPAC is following the lead of Broadway theaters in New York and the national trade association, The Broadway League, and the experts they have retained and consulted with when setting these standards.
- Their current standard (and ours) is to accept FDA or WHO authorized vaccines as listed on the link below.
- For a list of FDA or WHO accepted vaccines please visit: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker
- Our apologies as this current standard does not recognize vaccine clinical trials until those trials move forward and are formally approved for public use by the FDA or WHO.