5th Annual Bull City Food & Beer Experience at DPAC March 12
October 24, 2016 (Durham, NC) – DPAC is partnering again with Tyler’s Restaurant & Taproom and Sam’s Quik Shop to host the 5th Annual Bull City Food and Beer Experience on Sunday, March 12, 2017. The event features the Harris On stage Experience showcasing additional brewery and local food vendors, unlimited samplings and three floors of food & beverage options, so make sure you visit each level of DPAC’s lobbies for the full experience. Come join your friends while helping a good cause.
What: Bull City Food & Beer Experience. For more information please visit: BULLCITYEXPERIENCE.COM.
When: Sunday, March 12, 2017
Where: DPAC, 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC 27701
Who: Fans of great food, beer and music
Tickets: Tickets go on sale Friday November 4, 2016 @ 12PM.
• The Ticket Center at DPAC: 919.680.2787, 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC
• Ticketmaster.com / Ticketmaster Charge by phone at 800.745.3000
Benefiting: This event is a fundraising event to benefit the ELLERBE CREEK WATERSHED ASSOCIATION (http://www.ellerbecreek.org/)
Admission into the Bull City Food & Beer Experience includes:
• Souvenir Glass
• Food Sampling from 35 of Durham's finest restaurant's & Beer Tastings from 35 breweries.
• Live Music on stage
• A limited number of Imperial VIP Ticket Holders will enjoy all elements of regular admission plus a private entrance and restrooms, exclusive VIP lounge, exclusive T-shirt, 30-minute early event access, private access to VIP tasting lounge, VIP imperial laminate and specialty spirit, rare beer and wine tasting only available to Imperial ticket holders.
This event is a fundraising event to benefit the ELLERBE CREEK WATERSHED ASSOCIATION (http://www.ellerbecreek.org/). The mission of the Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association is to:
• Enable a living creek - a healthy stream in which an appropriately diverse group of native fish and invertebrate species thrive.
• Create a network of preserves and trails along which people can hike, bike, and walk from the Ellerbe Creek headwaters to Falls Lake.
• Build ties among Durham's diverse neighborhoods and communities using Ellerbe Creek as a link.
• Partner with the City and other groups that seek to move Durham to become a regional model for proactive urban storm water management.
• Help adults, and especially kids, have the opportunity to enjoy and appreciate being outdoors in a learning and safe environment.
For additional information including participating Restaurants & Breweries please visit – BULLCITYEXPERIENCE.COM
• Date, time, prices, and all participants are subject to change.
• ALL ticket holders must be 21+ years of age & must bring valid photo ID. Event reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.