Mon, Nov 11
Bull City Food and Beer Experience Returns to DPAC on February 23, 2020
8th Annual Bull City Food & Beer Experience
Band Together & Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
February 23, 2020
November 11, 2019 (Durham, NC) - A signature DPAC event back with a new twist! We’re proud to announce the 8th Annual Bull City Food and Beer Experience on Sunday, February 23, 2020. New this year the event now features 30 triangle restaurants paired with breweries spread throughout all three DPAC floors. Featuring unlimited samplings and the Harris Onstage Experience showcasing live music & local food trucks this is sure to be an event you don’t want to miss. Make sure you visit each level of DPAC’s lobbies and the stage for the full experience, all while helping two great causes!
Tickets go on sale Thursday, November 14 at 10:00 AM:
- Online at DPACnc.com
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina - Ticket Center at DPAC: 919.680.2787, 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC
- Ticketmaster.com / Ticketmaster Charge by phone at 800.745.3000
What: 8th Annual Bull City Food & Beer Experience featuring 30 triangle restaurant and brewery pairings
When: Sunday, February 23, 2020 at 4pm
Where: DPAC, 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC 27701
Who: Fans of great food, beer and music
Benefiting: Band Together NC (http://www.bandtogethernc.org/) and Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association (http://www.ellerbecreek.org/)
Admission into the Bull City Food & Beer Experience includes:
- Souvenir Glass
- Food Sampling from 30 of the Triangle’s (new this year) finest restaurants in addition to local food trucks and food vendors
- Beer Sampling from local and national breweries
A limited number of VIP Experience Ticket Holders will enjoy:
- All elements of regular admission
- 30-minute early event access
- A private entrance and restrooms
- Specialty food tastings
- Exclusive T-shirt
- Private access to VIP tasting lounge with specialty spirit, rare beer and wine tasting only available to VIP experience ticket holders.
For additional information including participating Restaurants & Breweries please visit – bullcityexpereince.com
- Date, time, prices, and all participants are subject to change.
- ALL ticket holders must be 21+ years of age & must bring valid photo ID. Event reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
More About Band Together NC
Band Together NC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization composed of business and community leaders and volunteers from across the Triangle. Since its inception, the organization has donated over $10 million to 20 philanthropic organizations through one mission: connecting the community to non-profits through the power of live music. Band Together’s annual concert event is organized and led by a team of more than 200 volunteers. Band Together’s Main Event has become the Southeast’s largest annual charitable music event, bringing music with a mission to over 50,000 concert goers.
More About Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
The mission of the Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association is to:
- Enable a living creek - a healthy stream in which an appropriately diverse group of native fish and invertebrate species thrive.
- Create a network of preserves and trails along which people can hike, bike, and walk from the Ellerbe Creek headwaters to Falls Lake.
- Build ties among Durham's diverse neighborhoods and communities using Ellerbe Creek as a link.
- Partner with the City and other groups that seek to move Durham to become a regional model for proactive urban storm water management.
- Help adults, and especially kids, have the opportunity to enjoy and appreciate being outdoors in a learning and safe environment.