Bull City Food and Beer Experience Coming to DPAC on February 25, 2018.
SIXTH ANNUAL BULL CITY FOOD & BEER EXPERIENCE
ELLERBE CREEK WATERSHED ASSOCIATION
at DPAC on Sunday, February 25, 2018
December 5, 2017 (Durham, NC) – Tyler’s Restaurant & Taproom and Sam’s Quik Shop will be hosting the 6th Annual Bull City Food and Beer Experience on Sunday, February 25, 2018. The event features restaurants paired with breweries spread throughout all three DPAC floors featuring unlimited samplings and the Harris On stage Experience showcasing local food trucks with the help of County Fare, a daily food truck rodeo opening soon. Make sure you visit each level of DPAC’s lobbies and the stage for the full experience and come join your friends while helping a great cause!
What: Bull City Food & Beer Experience. For more information please visit: BULLCITYEXPERIENCE.COM.
When: Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 4pm
Where: DPAC, 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC 27701
Who: Fans of great food, beer and music
Tickets go on sale Saturday, December 9 at Noon:
- Online at DPACnc.com
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC: 919.680.2787, 123 Vivian Street, Durham, NC
- Ticketmaster.com / Ticketmaster Charge by phone at 800.745.3000
Benefiting: This event is a fundraising event to benefit the ELLERBE CREEK WATERSHED ASSOCIATION (http://www.ellerbecreek.org/)
Admission into the Bull City Food & Beer Experience includes:
- Souvenir Glass
- Food Sampling from 30 of Durham's finest restaurants in addition to local food trucks and food vendors
- Beer Sampling from local and national breweries
- A limited number of BullHouse VIP Ticket Holders will enjoy all elements of regular admission PLUS 30-minute early event access, a private entrance and restrooms, specialty food tastings, exclusive T-shirt, private access to VIP tasting lounge with specialty spirit, rare beer and wine tasting only available to BullHouse VIP ticket holders.
This event is a fundraising event to benefit the ELLERBE CREEK WATERSHED ASSOCIATION (http://www.ellerbecreek.org/). The mission of the Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association is to:
- Enable a living creek - a healthy stream in which an appropriately diverse group of native fish and invertebrate species thrive.
- Create a network of preserves and trails along which people can hike, bike, and walk from the Ellerbe Creek headwaters to Falls Lake.
- Build ties among Durham's diverse neighborhoods and communities using Ellerbe Creek as a link.
- Partner with the City and other groups that seek to move Durham to become a regional model for proactive urban storm water management.
- Help adults, and especially kids, have the opportunity to enjoy and appreciate being outdoors in a learning and safe environment.
For additional information including participating Restaurants & Breweries please visit – BULLCITYEXPERIENCE.COM
- Date, time, prices, and all participants are subject to change.
- ALL ticket holders must be 21+ years of age & must bring valid photo ID. Event reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
Since its opening in 2008, DPAC has become the center for live entertainment in North Carolina. Recognized for its contemporary design, DPAC features 2,700 seats, intimate sightlines and state-of-the art sound and video. Listed annually among the top venues in the country by multiple publications that track attendance and live event sales, DPAC is currently the #4 ranked theater in the U.S.
With a mission of presenting one-of a-kind live entertainment events, DPAC truly has “something for everyone”, hosting over 200 performances a year including spectacular touring Broadway productions, high-profile concert and comedy events, family shows and the heralded American Dance Festival. Owned by the City of Durham and operated under the direction of Nederlander and Professional Facilities Management (PFM), since 2011 DPAC has been listed the #1 performing arts organization in the region by the Triangle Business Journal.
About Sam’s Quik Shop and Sam's Bottle Shop (www.samsquikshop.com)
A historic landmark known for its expansive selection of craft beers, Sam’s Quik Shop is the store of choice for beer enthusiasts. Offering more than 1400 different craft beers locally brewed and from all over the world, this eclectic bottle shop boasts a reputation across the state and Southeast as one of the premier beer stores. Customers can also find 400 wines, 60 different ciders, champagne, and a variety of kegs as well as a large selection of cigars displayed in four large humidors. A friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff is there to serve.
Often referred to by Durhamites as “the Blue Light,” Sam’s opened in 1950 as a restaurant. Today, the beer mecca is a destination spot for locals and those who travel across state lines to enjoy the vast array of beers and wines, much of which is chilled and ready to enjoy. Mix and match singles to create your own magical six pack!
About Tyler’s Restaurant & Taproom (www.tylerstaproom.com)
For almost 20 years, Tyler's has been serving business-paced lunches by day and casual dining at night with an ever-changing menu featuring American Comfort food with a seasonal twist. Additionally, Tyler's offers one of the most unique beer selections in the area, with up to 80 craft and specialty import beers on draft. After dinner, make your way to The Speakeasy to play some pool or watch your favorite team on one of our many HD TV’s. Tyler's original location is located in downtown Carrboro at 102 East Main Street.