Mon, Nov 25
DPAC Announces Digital Rush Lottery for A MAGICAL CIRQUE CHRISTMAS
DPAC is excited to announce that on November 30th at 9:00 AM, a digital rush lottery will take place for A MAGICAL CIRQUE CHRISTMAS. The spell-binding holiday show will play DPAC for two great performances on December 1, 2019, as part of WRAL’s Greatest Hits of Broadway.
A limited number of $25 seats will be available via an online lottery. The lottery will happen online only the day prior to each designated performance. Please Note: Locations vary per performance. In some cases, seats may be partial view, and while every effort will be made to seat multiple seats together, in most cases multiple seats will be split up and not adjacent to each other.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit https://www.dpacnc.com/events/detail/a-magical-cirque-christmas and select the lottery entry page.
- Click the “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend. Registration for all performances begins at 9:00 AM the day prior to the registered performance and will close at 2:00 PM.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Guests will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes the day prior to the registered performance, guests will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, guests can pick up tickets at DPAC no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
About A MAGICAL CIRQUE CHRISTMAS
In A MAGICAL CIRQUE CHRISTMAS, experience the magic of Christmas with dazzling performers and breathtaking cirque artists from all corners of the world, accompanied by your favorite holiday music, all sung brilliantly by Therese Curatolo, whose angelic voice will surely get you into the holiday spirit. Be captivated by the balance and precision of Oleksiy “Alex” Mruz as he bends beyond the nature of human potential while balancing on an always-moving surface; the fast, furious and precise skill of world-champion diabolo juggler Yusaku-Mochizuki, as seen on this season’s “America’s Got Talent;” the graceful, elegant and hypnotic acrobatic skill of Cyr wheel dancer Rachel Salzman; the gravity-defying performance of all-female duo trapeze team Virginie Gerbeau and Zoé Sanscartier; and much more!
A MAGICAL CIRQUE CHRISTMAS will be hosted by magician John Archer, who will leave audiences in hysterics while introducing each act with mesmerizing, magical flair as he weaves and guides them through the unimaginable to the unbelievable.
As one of the UK’s top comedy magicians, John Archer has spent the last 17 years entertaining audiences all over the world. Most recently, he reached the semi-final rounds of “Britain’s Got Talent” and won the “Magic Circle Stage Magician of the Year.” In 1998 John was awarded the Ken Dodd Presidents Trophy for “Best New Magical Comedy Entertainer;” in February 2000, he took part in The British Magical Championships and was awarded “British Magical Champion of Comedy;” in November 2002 at The Magic Circle Awards Banquet, John was promoted to “Member of the Inner Magic Circle – with Gold Star” and was awarded “The Carlton Comedy Award” for outstanding use of Comedy and Magic; and in 2003, he was awarded the “Senator Crandall Award for Comedy” at Abbot’s convention in the USA.
A MAGICAL CIRQUE CHRISTMAS is produced by Simon Painter, Tim Lawson and MagicSpace Entertainment. Painter and Lawson have created Circus 1903 – The Golden Age of Circus, Le Grand Cirque, Le Noir, Cirque Adrenaline and The Illusionists in over 250 cities from London to Sydney to Broadway, as well as presenting A Chorus Line, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Fiddler on the Roof through Australia. MagicSpace Entertainment is headed by Lee D. Marshall, Joe Marsh, John Ballard and Steve Boulay, and has been producing and presenting national tours, Broadway shows, concerts and museum exhibits worldwide for over 35 years. www.magicspace.net.
Get into the spirit of the season December 1st at DPAC with this merry treat that’s perfect for the entire family.
# # #
Follow A MAGICAL CIRQUE CHRISTMAS