Wed, Apr 10
DPAC Announces Digital Rush Lottery for ANASTASIA
DPAC is pleased to announce a digital rush lottery for the upcoming engagement of ANASTASIA, which will be on stage from April 16th to 21st. The digital lottery will open Monday, April 15th at 9 am.
A select number of seats will be sold for all performances at $25 each. The lottery will happen online only during the day prior to each designated performance. Seat locations will vary per performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit https://www.dpacnc.com/events/detail/anastasia and select the lottery entry page.
- Click the “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Guests will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes at 2 pm the day prior to the selected performance, guests will be notified via email within 24 hours as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, guests can pick up tickets at DPAC no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
All entrants are encouraged to follow ANASTASIA on Instagram (@anastasiabway), Twitter (@anastasiabway) and Facebook (@anastasiabway) for additional lottery news and information.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Guests must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable, and seats will not be located together. All lottery prices include taxes and facility fees. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
ANASTASIA completed its two-year Broadway run on March 31, 2019 at the Broadhurst Theatre (235 West 44th Street). Critics exclaimed “Ahrens and Flaherty have chosen the right moments to musicalize, and their score here sounds complete and full — one of the season’s strongest! (NBC)” and “Smartly adapted by Terrence McNally, Anastasia is a sweeping adventure, romance and historical epic whose fine craftsmanship will satisfy musical-theater fans (Time Out)”. The new musical has played to sold out crowds on Broadway and across North America on its first national tour, in addition to garnering multiple Tony, Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle awards and nominations.