Wed, Nov 27
DPAC Announces Digital Rush Lottery for Irving Berlin's WHITE CHRISTMAS
DPAC is excited to announce that beginning December 2nd at 9:00 AM, a digital rush lottery will take place for Irving Berlin’s WHITE CHRISTMAS. The holiday classic of the season will play DPAC from December 3 – 8, 2019, as part of WRAL’s Greatest Hits of Broadway.
A limited number of $30 seats will be available via an online lottery. The lottery will happen online only the day prior to each designated performance. Please Note: Locations vary per performance. In some cases, seats may be partial view, and while every effort will be made to seat multiple seats together, in most cases multiple seats will be split up and not adjacent to each other.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit https://www.dpacnc.com/events/detail/irving-berlins-white-christmas and select the lottery entry page.
- Click the “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend. Registration for all performances begins at 9:00 AM the day prior to the registered performance and will close at 2:00 PM.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Guests will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes the day prior to the registered performance, guests will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, guests can pick up tickets at DPAC no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Guests must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Digital lottery tickets are for single seats and pairs. Tickets are non-transferable, and seats may not be located together. All lottery prices include taxes and facility fees. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
About Irving Berlin’s WHITE CHRISTMAS
IRVING BERLIN'S WHITE CHRISTMAS tells the story of a song-and-dance team putting on a show in a magical Vermont inn who fall for a stunning sister act in the process. Full of dancing, laughter and some of the greatest songs ever written, including "Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep," "Happy Holiday," "Sisters," "Blue Skies," and the unforgettable title song, Irving Berlin's “White Christmas.”
The New York Times exclaims "this cozy trip down memory lane should be put on your wish list." And, the New York Daily News hailed IRVING BERLIN'S WHITE CHRISTMAS as "a holiday card come to life."
IRVING BERLIN'S WHITE CHRISTMAS features music and lyrics by Irving Berlin with book by David Ives and Paul Blake and is based upon the Paramount Pictures film written for the screen by Norman Krasna, Norman Panama and Melvin Frank.
IRVING BERLIN'S WHITE CHRISTMAS is produced by Work Light Productions. The creative team includes direction and choreography by Randy Skinner, scenic design by Anna Louizos, scenic adaptation by Kenneth Foy, lighting design by Ken Billington, and sound design by Keith Caggiano, orchestrations by Larry Blank with vocal and dance arrangements by Bruce Pomahac, music direction by Michael Horsley, and associate choreography by Kristyn Pope.