Tue, Mar 12
DPAC Announces Digital Rush Lottery for Select Tickets for $20 Each to TAP DOGS Beginning March 18
DPAC is excited to announce a digital rush lottery for TAP DOGS that will begin on March 18 at 9 AM. TAP DOGS will be on stage at DPAC March 19th and 20th.
A select number of seats will be sold for all performances at $20 each. The lottery will happen online only the day prior to each designated performance. Seat locations will vary per performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit https://www.dpacnc.com/events/detail/tap-dogs and select the lottery entry page.
- Click the “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend. Registration for performances begins at 9 am the day prior to the registered performance and will close at 2 pm.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Guests will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes the day prior to the registered performance, guests will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, guests can pick up tickets at DPAC no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Guests must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. All lottery prices include taxes and facility fees. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
ABOUT TAP DOGS
Dein Perry’s TAP DOGS features high-energy dance, theatrical performance and live music performed by a cast of six dancers and two musicians who bring the steel works to life in a fast paced, unstoppable spectacular that is the perfect show for anyone from 8-80.
The winner of over 15 international awards including an Olivier Award (UK), an Obie Award (New York) and a Pegasus Award (Spoleto Festival in Italy), Dein Perry’s TAP DOGS is a 90-minute show combining the strength and power of workmen with the precision and talent of tap dancing. Whether they are in water, upside-down or jumping through scaffolding, the “Tap Dogs” have been performing to the beat of their own drum since their world premiere at the Sydney Theatre Festival in January 1995. Success quickly followed with seasons in London, New York, Tokyo, Paris, Berlin and many other cities. A worldwide television audience of over 3.4 billion saw 1,000 Tap Dogs performing in the Opening Ceremony of the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
Produced by Broadway Entertainment Group, created by Oliver Award-winning choreographer Dein Perry, Dein Perry’s TAP DOGS was originally directed and designed by Nigel Triffitt, with music by Andrew Wilkie and lighting by Gavin Norris.