Mon, Feb 18
DPAC Announces Digital Rush Lottery For Select Tickets For $30 Each To Begin Feb. 22
DPAC is pleased to announce a digital rush lottery for ROCK OF AGES that will take place beginning February 22 at 9 AM. ROCK OF AGES will run for three performances from February 22nd through 23rd at DPAC.
A select number of single seats will be sold for all performances at $30 each. The lottery will happen online only during the day of each designated performance. Seat locations will vary per performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit https://www.dpacnc.com/events/detail/rock-of-ages and select the lottery entry page.
- Click the “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend. Registration for the matinee performance begins at 8 pm the evening prior to your registered performance, and it will close at 9 am the day of the registered performance. Registration for evening performances begins at 9 am the day of the registered performance and will close at 2 pm.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Guests will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes the day of the registered performance, guests will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, guests can pick up tickets at DPAC no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Guests must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Digital lottery tickets are for single seats only and will not be sold in pairs. Tickets are non-transferable, and seats will not be located together. All lottery prices include taxes and facility fees. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
ABOUT ROCK OF AGES
It’s 1987 on Hollywood’s Sunset Strip when a small-town girl meets a big city rocker. As they fall in love in L.A.’s most famous rock club, ROCK OF AGES allows fans to rock out once again to their favorite ‘80s hits. Featuring the music of iconic bands such as Styx, Poison, Twisted Sister, and Whitesnake among many others, this Tenth Anniversary production features a dynamic new cast revisiting the larger than life characters and exhilarating story that turned ROCK OF AGES into a global phenomenon.
ROCK OF AGES opened April 7, 2009 on Broadway and played more than 2,300 performances at the Brooks Atkinson and Helen Hayes Theatres earning five Tony Award® nominations including Best Musical. The show also enjoyed successful national and international tours and, in 2012, was turned into a major motion picture by New Line Cinema and Warner Bros. Pictures. With a book by Chris D’Arienzo and arrangements and orchestrations by Ethan Popp, the tenth anniversary tour is being directed by Martha Banta and choreographed by Janet Rothermel.