Wed, Jan 2
DPAC Announces Digital Rush Lottery For Select Tickets For $30 Each To Begin Jan. 8
DPAC is pleased to announce that on January 8 at 9 AM, a digital rush lottery for Fiddler on the Roof will begin. From January 8 through January 13, Fiddler on the Roof will present eight performances at DPAC.
A select number of single seats will be sold for certain performances at $30 each. The lottery will happen online only during the day of each designated performance. Seat locations will vary per performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit https://www.dpacnc.com/events/detail/fiddler-on-the-roof and select the lottery entry page.
- Click the “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend. Registration opens at 9 am the day of select performances.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Guests will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes at 2 pm the day of the registered performance, guests will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, guests can pick up tickets at DPAC no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Guests must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Digital lottery tickets are for single seats only and will not be sold in pairs. Tickets are non-transferable, and seats will not be located together. All lottery prices include taxes and facility fees. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
ABOUT FIDDLER ON THE ROOF
A beloved theatrical classic from Tony Award-winner Joseph Stein, and Pulitzer Prize winners Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick, Fiddler on the Roof is directed by Tony Award-winner Bartlett Sher (South Pacific, The King and I); choreographed by the acclaimed Israeli choreographer Hofesh Shechter; inspired by the original choreography of Jerome Robbins; and has musical direction by Ted Sperling.
Fiddler on the Roof is the heartwarming story of fathers and daughters, husbands and wives, and life, love and laughter. This classic musical is rich with Broadway hits, including “To Life (L’Chaim!),” “If I Were A Rich Man,” "Sunrise Sunset,” "Matchmaker, Matchmaker,” and “Tradition.”
The original Broadway production of Fiddler on the Roof, which opened in 1964, was the first musical in history to surpass 3,000 performances. The show won the 1965 Tony Award for Best Musical, in addition to eight other Tony Awards that year. This acclaimed revival proudly introduces a new generation to the iconic musical adored across the globe.
Fiddler on the Roof has scenic design by Michael Yeargan (Tony Award-nominee, The King and I), costume design by Catherine Zuber (Tony Award-winner, The King and I, My Fair Lady), lighting design by Donald Holder (Tony Award-nominee, The King and I), sound design by Scott Lehrer (Tony Award-winner, South Pacific), and hair and wig design by Tom Watson.