Travel with DPAC and Durham Magazine to New York City for a Holiday Extravaganza.
Travel with DPAC and Durham Magazine to New York City November 30-December 2, 2012 for a weekend Holiday Extravaganza. Start the holidays with a spectacular weekend in The Big Apple.
Your trip includes:
- Two nights at the Shearton New York Hotel
- Orchestra seats to Evita at the Marquis Theatre
- Private Holiday Lights Tour
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular Starring the Rockettes
- Dinner at one of New York's hot spots, and Sunday Jazz brunch
- Choice of admission to the Empire State Building Observatory, the Museum of the City of New York, or the New York Water Taxi Statue of Liberty Flex Pass.
- Admission to choice of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the American Museum of Natural History, or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Shopping discounts at Macy’s, Bloomingdales & South Street Seaport
- OPTIONAL: Saturday Matinee Performance of: “Newsies”, “Once”, or “Peter and the Starcatcher”.
- OPTIONAL: Round trip air from RDU or other gateway.
For reservations or more information, contact Viking Travel
919.968.4586 or 800.672.5907 or email@example.com.
VIKING TRAVEL, 1777 Fordham Blvd., # 103,
Chapel Hill, NC. 27514
Reservations are limited to ensure a most pleasurable experience.