SunTrust Broadway – Packages & Pricing
Due to an unprecedented number of season seats sold this past season, we may not have the capacity to accommodate additional season seat packages for the 2018 / 2019 season. If season packages do become available later this year, we’ll email details to our waiting list. To join this wait list, please register here.
For renewing members, the new season pricing is listed below:
- 7.5% sales tax will be added on top of all listed payments
Frequently Asked Questions:
If I am not currently a season seat member, will I be able to purchase a season seat package for SunTrust Broadway’s 2018 / 2019 Season at DPAC including Hamilton?
Due to an unprecedented number of season seats sold this past season, we may not have the capacity to accommodate additional season seat packages for the 2018 / 2019 season. Be sure to sign up for our waiting list here and we will contact you should additional season packages become available later this year. Be sure to sign up for our waiting list here, and we will contact you should additional season packages become available later this year.
If I am not a season seat member, will I still be able to purchase tickets to individual performances of Hamilton or any of the other seven shows that are a part of SunTrust Broadway's 2018 / 2019 season at DPAC?
But know that tickets to all of the performances in the new season are expected to be in high demand so please review the important information below:
- Tickets to the 32 performances of Hamilton are expected to go on sale in August. Check our website in early August for specific on sale dates, official purchase methods, and how to ensure you are purchasing verified official tickets without being scammed. If you see Hamilton tickets for sale online now, they are not valid.
- For the other seven shows that will be part of the new season, a limited number of tickets for non-members will be available to for each of these shows. These seats are expected to go on sale this summer and fall. We encourage interested buyers to sign up to become a Friend of DPAC to receive show announcements and special online offers to reserve tickets before the start of public sales. It's free, fast, and easy. Sign up now.
- The Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC and Ticketmaster (including the websites DPACnc.com and Ticketmaster.com) are the only OFFICIAL TICKETING PROVIDERS for events at DPAC.
When and how can I purchase additional seats to Hamilton?
Season Seat Members can beginning requesting exchanges and purchasing additional seats for HAMILTON on July 30th at 10:00am.
Please note the following important items:
- Additional seats for HAMILTON can be purchased exclusively online through your DPAC Account Manager
- Season Seat Members may exchange their tickets to a similar seating location free of charge for performances from November 6 – November 18, 2018. An additional charge will apply for exchanges into performances from November 20 – December 2, 2018
- Each season seat account will be limited to two additional tickets to HAMILTON per account. Any purchases over this limit will automatically void the purchase of all tickets, and we will refund without notification
- This special offer to purchase additional seats to HAMILTON will end on Monday, August 6th at 11:59pm
- Our allotment for this special opportunity for Season Seat Members will be limited and tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Exchanges and additional seats are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Less Than $30 Per Month
You can’t beat the savings with these Balcony seats located no farther than 135 feet from center stage.
Our Best Value
A limited number of very good seats located in the Grand Tier and Rear Orchestra. These seats offer a dramatic view of the stage at a tremendous value.
Our #1 Seller
Our most popular package offering a variety of Orchestra and premium Grand Tier seating.
HEART OF BROADWAY
Remarkable center Orchestra seating with exceptional views of the stage.
Our apologies, but these prime seats are currently sold out, and we do not expect any new seats to open for 2018 / 2019.
JOHNSON LEXUS PRESIDENT’S CLUB
Our best seating in the first 12 rows of the Orchestra, parking directly adjacent to DPAC, and exclusive access to our new President’s Lounge.
Senior Sundays: Seniors age 62+ save with special pricing for our Sunday at 1 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. performances. Senior Sunday Season seats are available in Broadway’s Best, Value Circle, and Super Saver packages and star t for less than $25 a month.
Student Saturdays: Special savings for all students at our 2 p.m. Saturday matinees. Student Saturday Season Seats are available in Broadway’s Best, Value Circle, and Super Saver packages and start for less than $25 a month.
Ways To Purchase
Click Below to Renew My Season Seats
Renew Season Seats
919-281-0595: Hours: Monday - Saturday 10am- 2pm
123 Vivian Street, The American Tobacco District
Durham, North Carolina 27701
Visit the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Ticket Center at DPAC Monday through Saturday 10am - 2pm